I have seen the same effect with 1.3.8 and reverse power indicates 0.

At 08:26 PM 6/23/2005, Robert McGwier wrote:
It sounds to me as if the SWR reading is actually high or it believes it is high and is
throttling your power back.

One thing: I am sampling the parallel port much too fast. I have divided by a factor of five and can still send solid CW. Dale, WA8SRA reports that with amplifier there
is a small amout of jitter.  I hope we can solve this by tomorrow evening.

Bob

James C Samuels wrote:

My peak power reading is OK in SSB. In CW, "Tune", and "Key Down," it is always a negative number x100. For example, my power is set to 50 watts - the peak power reading is -5000. Forward power is OK, except it is slow responding (about 1+ sec.) and in CW, obviously, will not give me an accurate reading.
Any ideas on these? Thank you.

Jim, W3BG