Between the latest Vcom.sys from Phil and the latest stuff from the Trac(e)y's, this is really solid. I see no slow response from HRD, it is working perfectly. It seems
quite responsive.  The HRD bridge to the DDE interface in dxlabs is working
perfectly. I double clicked several spots from spotcollector, entered the worked station using dxkeeper capture, and even spotted several dx. All of that worked perfectly. What a great piece of work from all of you. I set the radio to TS-50S and it works without a hitch so far. I have not attempted to exercise the fancier
controls in HRD but the basic operations seems solid.

Bob