Boy!  A fellow goes away for a week and look what happens.

I find that the latest console release is 1.3.12 and the last one on my computer is 1.3.8. What happened?

Anyway, I was pleased to find the new keyer in dot 12. Way to go Frank, Bob and anyone else who was involved. I am looking forward to using this baby. First reactions are very clean keying. Nice not to have to open the cw form to tranmit cw.

A couple of notes on the release.

- when CWU is selected and the VFO is tuned to 7.010 Mhz the transmit frequency is 7.0089 Mhz. The error does not appear if CWL is selected.

- When I transmit on CWU and then switch to CWL and transmit again the transmit signal becomes choppy and unstable. I have to shut the console down and reboot to clear it up. This does not appear to change with a change in buffer size selection.

73 for now

Rick ve3mm