Kudos to all who worked on this version. Much better performance than 1.3.12. I note the same problem with this version as the last on cw using the new keyer. When in CWU the frequency transmitted is about 1.4 khz low. It is correct in CWL. When you change to CWL the keyer goes awry with choppy dits . Changing back to CWU does not clear the problem nor does turning the program to standby. The only way to clear the problem is to close the program and restart it. The problem occurs when changing from CWL to CWU or vice versa. When I disable the new keyer all works well, frequency is correct, and CWL and CWU work fine.
73,
Dale AA5XE