I have been listening and watching since getting my sdr-1000 at Dayton. I enjoy the rx but have yet to hear a good sounding audio coming from the radio. I have therefore been reluctant to transmit much. Today a new sdr user I was listening to was trying to adjust his audio and was actually on dsb with little if any opposite sideband rejection. I am anxious to put this radio to use. What is the optimum procedure to adjust the trasnmitter for best rejection of the opposite sideband? From listening to many qsos I know there are many who are skeptical of the sdr, and I would like to prove them wrong asap.
Thanks for any assist.

73, Mike K5NU