Yes, I had the white noise several times using 1.3.13 over the weekend. I had so many other problems trying to TX that I overlooked it as something I did wrong. I was unable to pin it down to a single buffer setting or mode.
de Ken N9VV

Craig Monsen wrote:
While listening to an AM station this evening using v 1.3.13, I noticed a strange phenomenon. First, I thought I heard stereo in my headphones, as the right and left channels on my headphones were separated by about 50ms (gross estimate). The difference occurred despite which mode the radio was set (AM, SAM, DSB, USB, LSB). After a few minutes, the right channel changed to white noise, while the left channel worked just fine. After a few minutes more of trying each of the modes above, the white noise stopped and the right channel returned to normal function. The BIN control had no effect on any of these observations. Anyone else noticed any white noise?