Phil,

That would be great. It would be one large step forward, in the SDR field.

WK0J   Jerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Covington" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ecellison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "FlexRadio Reflector" <FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 9:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Status of vSOUND and vCOM drivers

Hi Eric,

One of the things I'd like to do after getting the vCOM and vSOUND
drivers both in good shape is to possibly record a software session
per week on how to compile, make changes, and understand the PowerSDR
code.  Unfortunately, I am not usually available in the evenings
(other commitments) and that is why I am not on Teamspeak much if any.

I would like to find a good screen recording program so I could do
weekly walkthroughs of the code and VS 2003.  I could then post them
for people to download like the forum audio is done.  I was thinking
of something like this:

http://wiki.sharpdevelop.net/default.aspx/SharpDevelop.FeatureVideos

What do you think?

73 de Phil N8VB