Hi Folks,
I was just fooling around with the new release. I sent a CQ on 20 meter cw and was answered by a fellow that was sending slow.So I turned my keyer down a bit and the semi- break in relays were chattering on me while I was sending. So increased the delay time, I just figured that it was because I was sending slower there were bigger gaps between the characters. But the delay adjustment did not seem to have any effect, I adjusted it up from about 600 ms to over a second and I am fairly certain that it goes back to receive almost immediately after the last character. I may be wrong, but I think that used to work on earlier releases. I usually send around 20 or 22 wpm, it is possible that at that speed I didn't notice the break in timer (because the gaps between characters are smaller). But it is an important adjustment when you QRS. ( I think that is the right Q signal for slow down). Yes I have the box checked for semi break-in. Maybe I have something else set up wrong?

Thanks,

Bob K6GGO