Hi All

        Got a SDR-1000, the low power version at Dayton. Have learned to receive
with it as well as use MMTTY and MixW.

        Decided to get it on the air. Set it up for about 0.3 watts out and
connected it to a buffer amp. The output was about 3 watts. All to the
good, Started a PSK31 QSO when the power dropped. Fiddled with the mike
gain etc but no joy.

        Using Version 1.4.0 with a 1.2Ghz AMD powered with 500 meg memory. On
transmit the meter reads 0.43 watts and 85% mike gain. However no output
from the antenna connection!!!

        Question 1: Where does the SDR read the fwd and peak power?

        I have a schematic of the RFW but not of the circuits proceeding this
board.

        Question 2: Where can one get a schematic of the prior boards.

        Checked voltages on the RFE board. All seem nominal. Hunted for a stuck
relay, but so far haven't found any.  Stuck a scope on the output, There is
a low level signal there about 50 mv P-P.

        Question 3: Is there any component that could have gotten fried??

        Question 4: Can anybody give me some advice as to what happened and
where
to look?

                73 de Jerry NO2T