-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Giuseppe Campana
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 9:13 AM
To: flexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] DELTA-44 buzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hi folks,

updating my Extigy configuration to a M-Audio DELTA-44, using cables with
1/8 stereo jack to a pair
of 1/4 jack mono (gray is LEFT and red is RIGHT), and setting the
mixer/hardware parameters like the images published.
I have immediately noted the very low latency (near real time) of this
professional card. (buffer set to 256)

The bad results is med/high noise background (BUZZZZZZZZZZZ) in receive and
trasmit mode also !
In RX the BUZZZ level is mixed in band noise without antenna connect,
inaudible when the antenna is connected.
In TX the noise it is very high and confused/mixed with the speech.
Playing with EQ / COMP and Compander with no results.

The audio (SSB) chain is the same used with the "older" Extigy, without any
type of noise:

- Mic SM-20 Icom
- Preamplifier/noise gate/compressor from W2IHY

The "machine" is P4 - 2,9 - 1GBram (with Realtek on board sound card used
for digital)
The Extigy is installed again also, but without audio connection (only the
USB is connected).

Any suggestions........?

Thanks !

Beppe