-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike King - KM0T
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 11:47 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Problem with SDR in MOX

Hi all, I was playing around tonight with the SDR-1000 and was working on
some interfacing with the X2 connector for PTT and such.

Somehow the radio got in a state of perpetual MOX....you hit the MOX button
and it just stays there in transmit.  It briefly goes off, but then
automatically goes right back into MOX mode.

So I disconnected all the power from the SDR and rebooted everything, still
does it.

So I turned everything off, cut the power and took the connector off the
X2...disconnected the mic, etc.

Just started the software and when I hit the standby button, sure enough the
software itself goes into transmit as the MOX button is then highlighted.
Even with the SDR power off.

I figured it might have had something messed up with the database, so I
started up an earlier version and it did it there too.  I went back thru all
the versions back to 1.2 and no luck.  They all did the same thing.

So, anyone have any ideas?...seems strange that even with everything off the
software just goes to mox.  I rebooted the computer a few times too thinking
it could be windows for some reason, no difference then either.

Thanks and 73

Mike -KM0T
www.km0t.com