Eric / Kurt

This continues to be one of my interest areas also, and glad it is still on
the docket. I made a presentation to about 15 folks at the local radio club
last night, and really tried to cover too much and a little too technically.
One of the things I did do which was the most impressive to the group was
the wave files playback on my notebook with the latest version of the code.
I am well aware that making a I/Q demo version of the code is not trivial,
and truly a separate project, but from the standpoint of selling radios it
is SLICK! And should be pursued. Perhaps when the code is segmented, a
separate demo receive console will be more trivial.

If we want to make a presentation of the radio, THIS IS THE WAY TO GO and
speaks louder than words! I am going to pare down the technical part of the
presentation to a couple of slides and do pictures and the Radio Demo wav
files. Scatter in slide show pictures of the latest and greatest stuff.
Beppe's wood box PIC, SoftRock-40, Simon's HRD console, etc.

It would also be nice to have install/uninstall files for Phil's com ports,
ASIO4All, the Shuttle Pro (if optioned) and NOT the current hardware wizard
options which obviously are not there and not required - (PA, USBParallel,
UCB etc).

I would like to continue the library of I/Q wav files on
Flex-Radio-Friends.net. We should probably have 'test' files with strong
signals, splattered signals, code practice, WEFAX, SSTV, RTTY etc! Folks, If
you choose to upload files Please make the name more descriptive. i.e.
Meteor Scatter CW, Two Tone Test, 60 DB test Signal. Etc.

Thanks
Eric2