Unfortunately there is no Linux client for vskype yet.

That notwithstanding, Skype is really excellent. We're using it as our basic phone service when we're in BC, and it's been nothing but a delightful surprise how well it works and how little it costs.

Of course it's tough to run the SDR1k and Skype at the same time with only a single soundcard, but never mind...

73
Frank
AB2KT

Ken - N9VV wrote:
Skype is now offering a video conferencing module that allows up to 200 people to see a video presentation(?). Might be very useful for basic SDR-1000 training, club presentations, hamfests? many possibilities. F.Y.I. http://www.vskype.com/