Ryk Houseman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 13:30:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ryk Houseman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Dual Receive?
To: n4hy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I hate to change the subject, but is the software written yet to simultaneously receive VFO A and VFO B?

Item TWO:  When I interface with TRX-Manager via USB/Serial Port (say COM 5), can I use the Kenwood setting for the SDR-1000?  Could I run it in a second window?

Lastly, can I use the internal Dell soundcard for PSK31with another USB/Serial Port (say COM 6) with the Digipan software running in a second window?

Lastly,  I am making a breakout box for the multicontrol DB connector using low current relays with insulated 1/4" phone plugs.  Any suggestions on the relay to use?

OH, I have the SDR up and running in the receive mode via the RX terminal on my TS870....sounds great!

Thanks,

Rick
N6DQ
n4hy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is correct. Our algorithm for the display is dumb except it should
have a capital D. If you look closely enough, especially on AM signals
such as SW broadcast or WWV, you can sometimes see multiple peaks
around the largest peak. These can be interpreted to give a very
accurate frequency offset, much more accurate than now. This is in
the category of "We knew it should be done and one of these days . . .
". As it stands, you are limited to about 10 Hz accuracy in the freq.
calibration based on the display. This can and will be corrected.

Bob