Gerald, a big thanks to the folks at FlexRadio Systems
and to all who have contributed to this group effort.
The SDR-1000 gives me the most excitement in ham radio
that I've had in decades.  The hardware is cleanly
designed, but the most significant choice was to open-
source the console.  By drawing on great minds all
over the world and incorporating so many creative
modifications, the team is creating a unique,
spectacular item.

I'm starting to tinker with modes and techniques that
I've put off for years.  The experimentation is exciting.
There's been some bugs, but you've responded to them.
The forum and e-mail reflector are interesting reading.
I am glad that I purchased the SDR-1000.  I appreciate
that you are keeping my hardware investment up-to-date.
The SDR-1000 puts fun into ham radio.

Congratulations to the group!

73,
Mike Naruta - AA8K

Gerald Youngblood wrote:
Dear FlexRadio Customers:

We are currently catching our breath after months of heads down development
to get to the 1.4 Official Release.  We have decided to do a few more things
to 1.4 before it is feature frozen for good.  They are as follows: