The email address [EMAIL PROTECTED] bounces with the report

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
    host relay1.telemar.it [213.178.196.45]: 554
<mk-smarthost-8.mail.uk.tiscali.com[212.74.114.47]>:
    Client host rejected: Spin UCE filter: host 212.74.114.47 inserted
03/04/2005. Reason:
    Tiscali UK unable to stop nigerian spammers. If you are not a spammer
write to us and we will open to you. See
http://www.spin.it/spam/blocked.php3

Which means that it seems that the error code "Transaction failed" is being
used by Tiscali (my ISP) to reject the transmission of my message to Beppe.

Which is annoying, because I get loads of Nigerian scam emails through my
Tiscali account, but can't get a valid message through to someone...

The daft thing is that I got the error report and not Beppes ISP!

Can anyone else get through to Beppe?

It looks like I'll have to contact Tiscali to get the block changed.

I wish ISPs would read and understand what the appropriate error codes are
though!

de Dave (G0DJA)