Hello All!

Finally got the SDR1000 operational after completing
the breakout control box and dressing (shortening) the
audio and power cables.  I have received glowing
reports on the quality of the audio and even Art Bell
on 3840 khz admitted that it sounded superb.  VE7RF,
Jim, commented that I sounded better than his local AM
broadcast station!

On a second item, I tried to install the virtual com
port program on ver 1.4.4 but the install wizard wasnt
able to copy the driver into the program.  More to
come on that one.

As I become more familiar with the rig, I'm sure I'll
have more questions.....but for now it sure seems to
work very well!

I will send pictures .....oh, where do I send
pictures?

Thanks,

Ryk
N6DQ