Dear friends in the United States,
the SDR-1000 is a real adventure mostly driven by you folks over there in the
US.

I hesitate to continue "normal daily routine" with SDR stuff without expressing
my deep sympathy for your people in the devastating zone in the Gulf region.
The pictures we see via CNN are heart breaking. We hope all the displaced
people are getting relief soon.

Your country is known in Europe for your strong will and your boldness, for
your charity and readiness to help whereever it's needed - now on your own soil.

I talked this morning with Heino, DJ5ER, about SDR topics and we both felt to
express our sympathy prior coming back to our wonderful center of grvity in ham
radio - the SDR-1000.

With best 73s - Klaus, DK7XL