Hi friends !

Waiting the new/future release of PowerSDR.........
.......who would play with me ( my graphics ),
the super CAT code and super Virtual COMs ?

Who would be able to code in (VB / C# / ecc....) my graphics ?
Not hard DSP / hardware code required, only the CAT / SERIAL and good programming. All you are looking in this picture is available via CAT in PowerSDR. (TNX BOB).

If you want to shock your friends, looking this last "JAP like" transceiver with
genuine "USA core" inside.......POWER ON your compiler an GO !
I can supply any graphics needed !

73 Beppe - IK3VIG