From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2005 11:20 AM
To: Mark Tyler; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: K2 has ONLY 80dB of third order dynamic range vs SDR-1000 98dB
In a message dated 9/10/2005 11:25:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:
http://www3.qth.com/pipermail/flexradio_flex-radio.biz/2005-September/00
2299.html
So...??

Do you have some sound files that show what kind of difference that makes, and
under what conditions?

So many people base decisions on "specs", with no idea what kind of difference those specifications mean in real world performance. Hearing is believing. I for one would like to hear more evidence that goes beyond the numbers, such as is being presented for the NorCal 2030.
http://www.norcalqrp.org/files/PacificonSoundFiles.exe

Hopefully there are those on this -superlist- who are equipped and inclined to share that kind of
"evidence" as it pertains to the various "specs" that are bandied about...

73
Bill K3UJ