From: "Kurt Vangsness" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "FlexRadio" <FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 3:10 AM
Subject: [Flexradio] Strange toggle to BIN mode after TX

I was trying to work some of the Route 66 stations this evening and
after switching back to receive
from a transmit my headphone audio sounded  exactly like BIN mode. The
BIN button was not engaged and
manually enabling it and disabling the BIN button had no effect. I was
about to get back to normal
operation by hitting MOX to transmit and then going back to receive one
more time. Note that I had
NB enabled at this particular moment to overcome some local impulse
noise. Other repeated transmissions
with or without NB enabled did not cause this behavior again. My
configuration is PowerSDR 1.4.4,
Delta 44 on a Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz 1 GB RAM. I use the MOX button on the
console to key the rig and
use the X2 TR line to key my HF Packer external amplifier.

   73,
       Kurt KC9FOL

P.S. The W6D station was operating a new rig and thanks to the
panadaptor display I was able to see
that he was putting out a DSB signal (with a suppressed carrier).
Although I wasn't able to
work him tonight (band faded out pretty quickly) I did send him an
email so hopefully he can correct
 his transmission.