Thanks much for your comment Cecil, and especially for pointing out the
benefits of making a serial driver in PowerSDR to control the IQ-VFO
board, which in turn could drive the KK7B Binaural Receiver project. I
think that would make a dandy front end for an SDR receiver ... once
the various levels of the clock and audio interfaces are adjusted, I
think it would work pretty nicely.

Indeed, getting spun-up in C# software would be an interesting path to
take for developing this IQ-VFO serial driver.  I'm currently in the
process of installing the IDE and runtime modules for C#, per the links
on Phil Covington's page, so I too will be doing some customization.
Perhaps together with guidance from Bill Tracey KD5TFD (who did the
PowerSDR driver mods for the SoftRock) and Craig AA0ZZ (designer of the
IQ-VFO), we might be able to get such a project off the ground.

73, George N2APB

On Thu Sep 15 23:01 , "wa6rdy"  sent: