The other afternoon I was talking to a group of my friends on 40 meters when I remarked that one guy was wider than the rest.  In order to illustrate this, I hit the standby tab and froze the panadapter display.  I then did a screen capture and pasted it into PhotoEditor, cropped it, and made jpeg files of several of the signals for comparison. I emailed the guys these jpeg files.  Well, this generated a lot of discussion that culminated with me sending my RealVNC authentication information to a couple of the guys.  They were able to get on their computers and see their signals in real time.  When lunch time came, I left the connection intact and let the guys play awhile.  After lunch I gave one of them a tour of the radio while he watched on his computer screen as I described what I was doing on the radio.  What a blast!  Needless to say he was impressed!

73,   Tom   W0IVJ