The High Preamp initialization was an issue before the Beta 1.4.5 Preview 1.  This should not be an issue going forward.

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2005 2:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Receiver Sensitivity

John,

I Tried different versions of PowerSDR... no difference in receiver sensitivity.  SDR runs several S-units behind the FT-1000D.

Now that I think back several weeks ago, when turning on the SDR, if the Preamp was in the "High" position, I had to first turn it to the "Mid" or lower position before I would hear anything from the radio.  I thought it was a software thing...  It doesn't do it now.

Bob