I have a small problem with my SDR-1000. The problem appeared when I started using 1.4.5 Beta, but going back to an older version does not help. The problem is that I have no transmit. The receiver works ok, and all of the indicators on the front panel display show that the transmit function is working, but there is no output to the amplifier or antenna. Everything was working before. I am wondering if IC2 on the RFE board has gone bad. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

System:  2 GHz Pentium 4, 1G mem, Delta-44 sound, RFE board, and Linear Amp.

Duane     W5PNM