From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Larry W8ER
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 7:37 PM
To: Flex Reflector
Subject: [Flexradio] Bandstack Register Question

I know that the WWV settings in the bandstack register are fixed and will not change. It would be nice to be able to fix some of the frequencies on the other bands, much the same way. This would allow you to select one, tune around, and then come back to that same fixed frequency the next time you had the radio on. It would be like a memory channel but would allow you to tune it once it was recalled.

Is that possible?

--Larry W8ER