I have a DEMI 2m amp and a separate HF KW amp both needing PTT control.  Is there a way to use one of the other open collector X2 pins as a 2nd PTT line so I do not have to switch them? Or is there another way to handle the PTT requirements for 2 or more amps?  I thought about using the K1 open relay contacts in the DEMI downconverter, but that relay changes states when SDR is in "standby"(off) and then it again (on) when it SDR is ON and then back (off) with MOX.  Docs of DEMI 144-28FRS say this relay should "mirror the PTT line (assume pin 7 of X2) of the SDR.."? I guess one could say it does this, but only when the SDR is "ON"  :-) But, then the NO open contacts are closed (since relay is ON with SDR ON) and relay turns OFF with MUX.  Perhaps I have something set up wrong?
tnx

Mel, K0PFX