John,

Thanks for pointing this out.  The transmit chain of the DSP has changed
dramatically between the two versions and there is likely to be a
significant change in the microphone calibration as a result.  Please
take care as you import the old settings.  This care should always be
taken when first trying out a new Beta release as bugs can exist.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio