Folks

I’m not an advocate of advertising on the reflector. However, I pointed out some RFI/EMI 1/8 inch mini plug cables some time ago from Marlin Jones, and ordered 20  Six foot cables along with my surplus waterproof shipping cases for the trip to Belize. Serge wanted a few, since the minimum order to Canada was excessive. The postage is worth more than the cable at $1.10 ten quantity. US customers can order from their website. I discovered this company when searching for my Solomon Bros – Solder station recommended by Rick – VE2MM. I have had VERY good service from this ‘surplus’ company. Fast… they have many ‘fun’ things from tweezers to fiber optic systems to wall warts.

Special on digital soldering station with exchangeable tips. This IS exactly like the Solomon iron and has the smd dual tip options etc (I paid $79.00 originally!). Another station for $15.00 for smd parts.

http://www.mpja.com/productview.asp?product=15845+TL

Six foot mini-jack cables 2 colors (black and grey …. Ugg no mauve?!)

http://www.mpja.com/productview.asp?product=15666+CB

Someone else was interested in these cables. I have 20 at $1.10 plus postage.

Eric – AA4SW