Willi

I think we are all on the same page here.

Thank you for the kind words and thoughts.

Gerald has provided for the reward in the annual Flexi awards. My Flexi
award is worth more money than is in the world, and I was VERY honored to
have been chosen for it. This year there will be 3 awarded at Dayton, and
they will be VERY difficult choices!

Strictly personal note:

        The SDR and being involved with you fantastically creative users has
been more enjoyment for me than any money can buy, and I know I am NOT the
only one who feels that way. It is like seeing a baby being born! I do not
wish to get any $ for this effort since it then makes me feel 'obligated'
and I should I wish to wander off from my interest, I do not 'owe' anyone. I
realize that is not what you are saying, but just my personal feeling.

See my note which 'passed' yours to Phil Covington. If we, as users, can
come up with a method of contributing $ to an effort which might not happen
otherwise I am totally for it!

Eric