Sometimes off topic posts reveal a lot about the company that you keep.  I think a lot of the SDR folks are my brethren in more ways than I realize.

Having been an electrical engineer for the past 30 years, the only work tool I use more frequently than any other is my HP 10C. If I ever lose it I think I will retire.
It replaced an HP25 that I still use in my ham workshop today.  I bought that HP25 with the one of my first paychecks once out of university.

Long live RPN.

73

Rick ve3mm

Having used HP machines since that day in 1972 when my slide rule
went into the desk drawer replaced by the hp-35, I have always
carried an HP machine in my shirt pocket where the pocket protecter
had been before that.