The SR-40 has done its' job:-)

I would like to purchase a previously owned SDR-1000 for myself for Christmas.  I am interested in either the 1W or 100W radio at any revision level.  No other options are desirable but that would, of course, be based mostly on price.  I would like to know what the revision level of the radio is.

If you have a radio that you are interested in moving to a new home please contact me by direct email.  If you include your telephone number I will give you a telephone call to discuss the radio.

I am not an E-Bay user so please don't send me in that direction.

73 - Mike - K9JRI