Hi Michael

http://btracy.com/downloads/Third-Party%20Installation.pdf will give you all necessary info.

73 - José

Michael Freedman a écrit :
Does anyone have the specific steps to instal N8VB's virtual com port. I have tried a number of times without success. I notice when you "unzip" Build226 you get 2 folders along with the other files.. one folder called "objhc_wxp_X86" and the other "objfre_wxp_X86".  Do I need to use both those folders info for the install?  What in fact do I run to do the install..?? Is it the "install" file "MS-DOS Batch file"?  If someone can 'spoon feed' me the specific steps it would be helpful. I have virtual cable installed without trouble...

Thanks

Mike VE3BGE