Hi all,

I don't know if I missed it, but did anything change in the image rejection calibration procedure? Reason I'm asking is that all of a sudden I cannot perform this routine. When I click on start, almost immediately an error message pops up informing me that it failed and to please try again.

If I leave everything as is, close 1.4.5 prev 4, open 1.4.5 prev 3 and calibrate the image rejection there, it works flawlessly. I rechecked the audio cables, but they are connected correctly and seated properly.

I am using the Elecraft XG-1 signal generator and have set the frequency setting in the image rejection box to 7.040 MHz. I am also using the delta-44 sound card.

Thanks,
73 de Joe - AB1DO