From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Giuseppe Campana
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 5:47 PM
To: flexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Presonus INSPIRE

Hi Eric & friends

Why not the less expensive PRESONUS INSPIRE audio interface for laptop ?

Features
- 24-bit/96k A/D/A sample rate
- Four simultaneous input channels
- Two microphone/instrument preamplifiers
- Software Control Panel and zero latency mixer
- FireWire bus-powered or powered externally

It seems very nice for SDR1000 on laptop

The Firebox standard price in EU is near 365,00 EURO (US$ 438,00)
The Inspire only 215,00 (US$ 258,00)

73 !!!

Beppe IK3VIG