Thanks for correcting the panadapter display range when a frequency correction has been applied for the SR40.  An interesting by-product is that you can now see signals at least 10 kHz. outside of the actual tuning range that seem like they may not be actual signals but artifacts of signals from within the allowed 48kHz. tuning range.  I will apply an external signal generator and try to quantify that issue.

Youse guys do good work!   (that was a common compliment from my old telephone company boss)

73 - Mike - K9JRI