Can anyone help me with the configuration settings to allow me to:

Run the SDR via a Creative Labs MP3+
Run MixW via two VAC channels
Listen to processed audio from the SDR via the laptop's builtin soundsystem and speakers

I am only getting pulses of audio into MixW (using the demo version of VAC) and I am following "How to setup VAC with PowerSDR by ...... N4HY".  There are no examples in the guide that allow me to route audio to both MixW and the internal speakers even though I was told that this configuration was possible.  Do I possible need 3 VAC channels configured?

Are the pulses of audio that I am receiving via MixW the result of the demo version?

73 - Mike - K9JRI