Serge:

Please try to set the VAC buffer size to 512 samples per buffer. That seems to be the one size fits all buffer size.

Bob

SERGE BERTUZZO wrote:

Bob, I realized that I still had some cabling from the D44 going to my Audigy 2ZS card. I unplugged the connections. The SDR still goes directly into TX only if I have CW mode selected. With RTTY or PSK the software responds to TX and RX commands. However, with RTTY and PSK I hear a pulsing when the rig is in TX the pulsing seems to change with the setting of the buffer size that I select on the PowerSDR VAC tab. Now I am really confused as to what is going on. I have the rig set to 2 watts output for testing purposes. Any assistance would be appreciated.. Regards, Serge
VA3SB

*/Robert McGwier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

    Serge:

    Glad to see you are a SDR user. You are correct. The second sound
    card
    can be used for other things. I have used VAC, PowerSDR, MixW and had
    TeamSpeak on the second sound card or
    Skype on the second sound card. It works well.

    Bob
    N4HY