Hi

        I purchased the VAC software! The problem of 1 second pulses during
transmit  do exist !!  As stated in this reflector, when using MIXW, after
the first transmition

        I own one of the QRP versions of the SDR-1000.  Looking into this
problem
i noticed that cutting the audio buffer to 1024 with the DSP fo 2048
minimized the cutouts. It may have sonething to do with the resampling form
8000 to 48k. Plan to examing other adjustments to see if some combination
of settings will eliminate the problem completely.  Put a stopwatch while
sending rtty idles. the clicking osund during transmit is almost exactly 1
per second. Also hear it after the first few transmissions with PSK31. Same
rep-rate.

        VAC buffer 512,  D-44 buffer 512 samples, audio buffer  2048 and dsp
buffer size 2048.

        Chanbing the audio buffer fo 1024  cuases changes. On transmitting,
sometimes the clicking happens, sometimes it doesn't. HMM!  You can observe
this phenomena using the spectrum display and turning off the averaging.
The baseline jumps all over the place

        Also noticed that the mwheel software cna not find POWERSDR if it is
compiled by me.

                73 de Jerry NO2T