I've been setting up HRD and MixW using N4HY's excellent set of instructions
for VAC
& Vcom and everything appears to be communicating as it should.

The problem I have however is that the audio input to PSK31(HRD) & MixW appears
be grossly overdriven (the screen  goes from its normal dark blue to bright
yellow
across the whole of the receive bandwidth) and I can't see any way of reducing
it -
none of the soundcard panels work and reducing the Consul AF control only
reduces
the AF output. I had a look at the Firebox mixer but none of the controls
appear to
make any difference either.

Does any of this seem familiar - what have I missed?

Presonus Firebox
VAC (Registered)
Vcom
Consul 1.4.5 (P7)