I’m trying to figure out what I need to do to configure CWGet/SDR1000/Delta 44 card.  The Delta 44/ SDR 1000 set up I have seems to be working fine for transmit and receive and others can read my transmission fine.  The audio I’m receiving is great.

When I run CWGet while in a Commercial AM station, I get a strong signal indication on CWGet in both the upper and lower windows.  When I switch to HF and monitor or transmit CW I get only the faintest indication of a signal or no indication at all.  When I do get recognition of CW, there is seldom any indication of any signal in either window.  I’m running Windows XP Pro.  Any ideas as to what I can do to get CWGet to work properly?

Richard KE5DLQ