-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of William Bordy
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 3:16 PM
To: 'Christoph - HB9AJP'; 'Wallace Watson'; FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] ATU not tuning

Hi Chris,

Where are you measuring the SWR? If it is external to the SDR1000, I don't
believe you will see a change. The SWR should change at the 100W amp output.
The only way to check this is to read the FWD and REV power readings on the
PowerSDR console and do a SWR calculation. When the ATU is installed,
PowerSDR does not provide an SWR reading. It seems that it could do the
calculation, but a SWR output meter reading is not provided.

73,
Bill
NJ1H