Since Power SDR V1.4.5 prev. 1 I don't get full gain when in receive-mode
even when I set the max-gain setting to 100dB. When no antenna is connected
there should be no '''AGC-Voltage''' so the receiver should work with full
gain. The audible noise floor should be the same when fixed-gain and agc
max-gain are both set to the same value. This is the case for values up to
70dB gain. AGC Max-gain-settings higher than 70dB have no influence on the
gain (in fixed-gain-setting they have!).  I'm not happy with this new agc
because weak signals don't give same audio-out as stronger signals do
(nearly same audio levels is the task of a good agc). This was classes
better in Vesion 1.4.4

Martin DL5YEJ