Dear FlexRadio customer:

As many of you know, our website hosting service unfortunately lost the Forum files in the process of transferring the site from one server to another. We still have hope of recovering some or all of it in the near future.

Regardless, there is a need to formulate an extensive online "SDR-1000 knowledge base" primarily targeting new users wanting help getting their new equipment properly setup and operating. We always welcome telephone calls but it would be nice to have an effective 24/7 online help resource.

We are currently developing a new website that will be much more setup and support oriented than the current site.  Accordingly, we are planning to create an expanded "user" section on the new website to include such things as troubleshooting guidelines, tips and frequently asked questions (FAQ). Your continued willingness to help one another and certainly FlexRadio itself is something I've always appreciated!

So, who better to contribute content for these new pages than experienced users like yourselves.  If you're interested in helping out, visit the support section of the "beta" website currently under development at http://flex-radio.com/betasite/support.htm. Click on the "FAQ" link to get an idea of the sort of content we are looking for. Submit your contribution direct to our site developer Don Snodgrass (K4QKY) at [EMAIL PROTECTED] . Indicate which section of the support page you feel is most appropriate for your submission. Your email should include proposed text in MS Word format as an email attachment. Any graphics (photographs, diagrams, etc.) should be attached to the email in .jpg format about 640 X 480 pixels size.

Thanks in advance for your contributions.

73 and Merry Christmas,

Gerald

K5SDR

FlexRadio Systems