Eric and Gerald

VERY NICE JOB! Congratulations! Thanks for getting the content back. Also
back it up so it is never again lost. As a few have mentioned this really is
historic as well as informative. Storage space is cheap thesedays.

I really like the new format.

I tried the instant link to Teamspeak and it worked GREAT. Just install the
software and click on the link and you enter the 'transporter' and you are
on VoIP! Course I guess folks may have to get the audio settings right, but
mostimes you will here something out of the speakers! I didn't check, but I
hope that it saves the server settings automatically that way you can change
the username to from Guest, so we can tell who you are! Everyone is welcome
on Teamspeak who is interested in SDR and other related things!

not set up an SVN, if not here then I think Dale would be glad to do it.
That way, trusted 'write' contributors could contribute to manuals and
documents and with Subversioning, and a 'commander in charge' could merge
new contributions. From what Dale said on Teamspeak the other night, SVN
works with ANY file, not only software and coding. Many times I have seen
alert contributors suggest changes to manuals etc, to you and you had to
make the changes. You can have any number of downloaders, but not
contributors to the document so that users could always get the latest
versions of all files. EXCELLENT collaboration tools for an excellent radio,
and user contributions.

Just thoughts

Onwards and upwards!

Eric