Hi,
all display modes work fine here while not in Direkt-X mode. CPU usage rises when switching to direct-x (same as Steve reported before).
Martin
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 4:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Preview 8 bug report

Martin,  Thank you for the comment but I had read that prior to installing.  While my report was not crystal clear I should have said that I did not get displayed data in the Phase2, Waterfall or Histogram mode when NOT using the Direct X engine.  They may well be missing in both display engines in Preview 8.  I did not read where the Phase2 display was intended to be missing with either display engine though.

Thanks again - Mike - K9JRI

Martin Hirsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello Michael,
please have a look at Eric's preview 8 release announcement.
Martin DL5YEJ