Hi Mike,

You may have already discovered this, but here's
how to record your IF to a wave file.

On the menu bar click on Wave.

In the Record section, click on the Record button
to start the recording.

The button turns yellow and you are now recording
your IF until you click the Record button again.
Note:  this makes a BIG file.

After you have recorded one, you can play it back.

Note:  the recorded file is in the location where
your software was installed.  When you upgrade to
a newer version, the new files are recorded where
the new version is installed.  When you go to play
back a file from an older version, you will not see
it unless you browse to the older version's folder.

You can find the directions in the SDR-1000 Operating
Manual version 0.7 at page 116.

73,
Mike  -  AA8K

Mike wrote:
Can someone point me in the direction of the instructions for recording wave files with the sdr? I would appreciate the assist.

73, Mike K5NU