Given the notes and personal experiences here is my suggestion. Put your machines in GDI+ and leave them there. The potential damage from our clearly buggy directX implementation is not worth the risk. FFTW3 all by itself is a win and the AGC is just awesome. It still needs some minor tweaking but it is really getting close. There are now no major overshoots on attack with real signals but the decay on the fast channel is a little too aggressive. Both the fast attack and fast decay will probably undergo some minor tweaking but it is really close to working. I love the beautiful shape of strong CW that is shown on the scope after it has gone through our AGC system. Eric's done a very nice job with that.

Bob