Is it necessary to run this executable more than one time?

Is it necessary to have your sound devices in any particular configuration?  I have 2 sound devices, does the SDR device (Creative MP3+) have to be default when fftw_wisdom.exe is run?

If instructions are available I was not able to locate them.  A nudge in the right direction would be appreciated.

I am running preview 8 on an AMD Athalon64 2800 laptop using an MP3+ USB connected sound card.  I have direct x screen drivers turned on and all is running well.

Very nice job on the software!

73 - Mike - K9JRI