Tim and group:

Eric and I ran tests. We disabled the fast agc and then enabled it. We could see no difference whatsoever in output power. We used a recording and we had 150w PEP output with a respectable average.

We can't see a problem. We did not test with Leveler enabled, or unusual ALC settings. If you have modified these, please try to use the defaults.

Bob